How do my products get categorised?
Cerve’s service is responsible for organising your products in categories so you can automatically see them organised for your store.
If there are any preferences or suggestions, please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I need a Wholesaler app for?
- Can my customers see my competitors products?
- How do I impersonate my customers?
- How can I see who placed an order?
- Can I market Cerve on my website?
- What do I need to get started?
- What information do you need from me to get started?
- How long does it take for you to have my store up and running?
- Can I customise the design of my store?
- Can I make accounts for my salespeople? How many can my company have?
- Can I use Cerve for just a few of my customers?
- What delivery methods and schedules do you support?
- What happens if I’m out of stock for a certain product?
- How do I invite my customers?
- How do I block a customer?
- What happens when I block a customer?
- I want to change my contact information displayed in the app.
- What happens when I change ERP?
- My products constantly change, how do you keep up?