How do I invite my customers?
Once you have your customers synced to Cerve. You can see a customers list on the Wholesaler app. To invite a customer, follow these steps:
Log into the Wholesaler app
Click on Customers tab in the top bar
Hover an active customer
Click the Invite button in the right side of the row
Fill in the required information
Click Send invitation
Notice: If you cannot find the customer you’d like to invite, please make sure it’s active and contains all the required information in your ERP or Accounting platform.
- What do I need a Wholesaler app for?
- Can my customers see my competitors products?
- How do I impersonate my customers?
- How can I see who placed an order?
- Can I market Cerve on my website?
- What do I need to get started?
- What information do you need from me to get started?
- How long does it take for you to have my store up and running?
- Can I customise the design of my store?
- Can I make accounts for my salespeople? How many can my company have?
- Can I use Cerve for just a few of my customers?
- How do my products get categorised?
- What delivery methods and schedules do you support?
- What happens if I’m out of stock for a certain product?
- How do I block a customer?
- What happens when I block a customer?
- I want to change my contact information displayed in the app.
- What happens when I change ERP?
- My products constantly change, how do you keep up?