How do I block a customer?
With a wholesaler account, you can instantly block customers on your Wholesaler app. To do so:
Log into the Wholesaler app
Click on Customers tab in the top bar
Hover an active customer
Click the Block button in the right side of the row
To unblock a customer, hover a blocked customer and click on the Unblock button.
- What do I need a Wholesaler app for?
- Can my customers see my competitors products?
- How do I impersonate my customers?
- How can I see who placed an order?
- Can I market Cerve on my website?
- What do I need to get started?
- What information do you need from me to get started?
- How long does it take for you to have my store up and running?
- Can I customise the design of my store?
- Can I make accounts for my salespeople? How many can my company have?
- Can I use Cerve for just a few of my customers?
- How do my products get categorised?
- What delivery methods and schedules do you support?
- What happens if I’m out of stock for a certain product?
- How do I invite my customers?
- What happens when I block a customer?
- I want to change my contact information displayed in the app.
- What happens when I change ERP?
- My products constantly change, how do you keep up?