How can I see who placed an order?
Cerve enables you to see the contact who placed an order so you can keep them accountable for their action. You can view the contact who placed the order by:
Logging into the Wholesaler app
Click on Orders tab in the top bar
Click on a specific order
- What do I need a Wholesaler app for?
- Can my customers see my competitors products?
- How do I impersonate my customers?
- Can I market Cerve on my website?
- What do I need to get started?
- What information do you need from me to get started?
- How long does it take for you to have my store up and running?
- Can I customise the design of my store?
- Can I make accounts for my salespeople? How many can my company have?
- Can I use Cerve for just a few of my customers?
- How do my products get categorised?
- What delivery methods and schedules do you support?
- What happens if I’m out of stock for a certain product?
- How do I invite my customers?
- How do I block a customer?
- What happens when I block a customer?
- I want to change my contact information displayed in the app.
- What happens when I change ERP?
- My products constantly change, how do you keep up?